Friday, January 1, 2010

Hot Chocolate Mix / Hot Cocoa Mix

 


I have a sneaking suspiscion that my kids don't REALLY like to go out and play in the snow. I've found that their TRUE love is the warm and comforting steaming cup of hot chocolate which awaits them as they emerge from their winter wonderland - and whipping cream on top just puts them in heaven.

Yet another famous SAA recipe from my sister in law, this recipe makes an awful lot of hot chocolate mix. While my husband pointed out that it might be cheaper from the store - it might, but then again, I don't know anyone who really loves the prepackaged stuff. The creamer makes it very rich and the powdered sugar makes it velvety smooth. This stores great in a tupperware in the pantry all season long!

11 c. powdered milk
5 c. Creamora or Coffeemate
5 1/2 c. Nesquik
3 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. cocoa

Sift all ingredients together and store in an air-tight container.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment