Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shepherd Pie

SO...the food pantry challenge hasn't worked very well since we were out of town for a week, and since we packed our food storage, and then the pantry as well.
However, a lady from church brought us dinner tonight and she brought a shepherd's pie.

My husband loved it.  My kids loved it.  I loved it.  We asked her for the recipe.
I didn't take pictures and I haven't made it, but I wanted to get it down, because I'll make it in the future.
Our favorite part was the sauce...we couldn't figure out what it was.

So - Nickie's instructions are:
Brown hamburger
Mix in 1 can campbells tomato soup (not diluted)
Add a can of green beans
Top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese and bake for 20 minutes at 350* until heated through and cheese melts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment