Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Pancakes

I was trying to rush my kids out the door this morning and didn't have much time to take photos of the food before it disappeared. Please forgive the presentation!

 


I got creative with my kid's breakfast this morning.
If you are looking for a simple and inexpensive twist for Valentine's Day for your children, pink pancakes just may be your solution!

To make these I made my normal pancakes, and added a bit of red food coloring - adjusting it until I liked the color.

I poured the pancakes out in heart shapes and then pulled out the cookie decorating sprinkles. We used the red colored sugar sprinkles and the mulit-colored little balls (my kid's favorites).

Serve with berry syrup and garnish with strawberries!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment