Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fast n' Easy Pizza Crust and Homemade Pizza


Since some of my best recipes are here, I came looking for my pizza dough recipe. I was astonished that I haven't included it yet.
This is another which comes from Luanne. While I used to favor a recipe that I did in my bread maker, this is a much quicker recipe which my family enjoys.
My daughter made this dough, and my kids made personal pizzas with it this time.


1 Tbs. dry yeast (1 pkg)
1 c. warm water
1 t. sugar
2 T. oil
2 1/2 c. flour
1 t. salt

Mix all ingredients and set aside for 5 minutes. Oil pan or pizza stone, then sprinkle with corn meal if desired, and push dough out out onto pan/stone (or cookie sheet.) Bake crust for 15 minutes at 400*. Add sauce and toppings and bake until crust is golden brown (approx. 15 more minutes.)

Note: We used wheat flour this time, which doesn't seem to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment